Drutgaami News :- Today an Emergency Meeting was held in the Conference Hall of SDM Durgapur with Administrative Officers , ACP East , ACP Kanksa, CI , Chamber of Commerce, various Business Association like Food , Grocery , Fruits & Vegetables, Medicine , Fish , Potato etc to streamline the ground level situation of managing Food & Essential Services for the benefit of the public during this lockdown period and ensure avoidance of any chaos / undesirable gathering for protection from infection of COVID 19.
1) The Chamber & Various Association assured the administration of full co-operation in this crisis situation to ensure that supply of Essential Public Goods are not hampered and that the Supply line as well as distribution will remain unaffected.
2) All efforts will be put in place by the Chamber / Associations to regulate and control the price of all essential commodities.
No hoarding or black marketing will be tolerated .
3)The Chamber as well as the various Associations proposed unanimously that they will maintain a Schedule of distribution as follows:-
Wholeseller – 6 am to 9 am
Retailer – 8 am to 1 pm.
( Public purchase)
4) The Chamber & Associations also suggested that in order to curb the practice of public hoarding – a limit will be imposed upon purchase , as would be decided unanimously.
5) In order to avoid gathering in front of shops , tokens may be issued by the Shopkeepers to the customers, based on their selling capacity , as decided unanimously by Chamber of Commerce & all Associations present.
6) No important/restricted Schedule medicine will be sold over the counter at any Medicine shop without a valid prescription.
7) The Control Rooms opened by SDO Office is ready & functional round the clock . Public is requested to contact without any hesitation for related assistance .
Control Room nos.
Covid related – 9933873172
Black Marketing related complaint -7584831022
SD Hosp. related –
Disaster Mgmt. –
Police Control Room –
Important Contact Nos.
Chamber of Commerce –
Control room phone number of S D Hospital Bidhannagar- 8900011039
(Report by Rajib)